Round lifting magnet type MR
The electrically operated round lifting magnets of the MR series are suited for numerous applications. Preferably used on mobile excavators, cranes, reachstackers, forklifts and other material handlers in scrap handling, recycling, track construction or sorting and demolition work.
- Magnet housing made of high-quality ribbed single piece casted housing
- high magnetic conductivity
- inside high-quality anodized aluminum strip and silicone compound
- oversized outer pole to reduce wear of magnet pole surface
- integrated ribs improve the heat dissipation and thus the service life
- designed for 3-shift operation
- electrical connection protected by molded protective wall
- optional: hard facing / hard surfacing
- optional accessories available, e.g. plugs, magnet cables, etc.
- voltage 220 VDC (300 VDC bei MR22)
- duty cycle 75% / 24h / 3-shift operation
- insulation class „C“ -> 240° C
- color RAL 1208, yellow or RAL 7043, gray
- various suspension e.g. Three-strand chain, receiving rings, holding mandrels, etc.
Electrical data and dimensions
|Type||Weight (kg)||Power (kW)*||Diameter (mm)|
* if required, also versions in special voltage and / or special power available
Load chart and detailed information on request!