Round heavy-duty lifting magnet MHR
The electrically operated round heavy duty lifting magnets type MHR were designed primarily for the heaviest applications. Used with mobile excavator or cranes for drop ball applications or scrap handling, the series is characterized by its enormous load-carrying capacity, handling performance and wear resistance.
- Magnet housing made of high-quality ribbed single piece casted housing
- high magnetic conductivity
- inside high-quality anodized aluminum strip and silicone compound
- oversized outer pole to reduce wear of magnet pole surface
- integrated ribs improve the heat dissipation and thus the service life
- designed for heaviest operations
- elektrischer Anschluss geschützt von angegossener Schutzwand
- multiple reinforcement options
- optional accessories available, e.g. plugs, magnet cables, etc.
- voltage 220 VDC (440 VDC bei MHR23)
- duty cycle 75% / 24h / 3-shift operation
- insulation class „C“ -> 240° C
- color RAL 1208, yellow or RAL 7043, gray
- various suspension e.g. Three-strand chain, receiving rings, holding mandrels, etc.
Electrical data and dimensions
|Type||Weight (kg)||Power (kW)*||Diameter (mm)|
* if required, also versions in special voltage and / or special power available
Load chart and detailed information on request!